Thursday, June 01, 2006

WHO'S WHO.

A recent comment from jack made me aware that some of you may be confused. Mea culpa! Throughout the story I call MTL (my true love) MTL or Jamie, although at this stage he is just an Oxbridge undergrad I have met through my sister Maddie and who I am about to see after a year's correspondence.

Andrew is a naval subbie who I met at our Christmas Ball and to whom I am very attracted. Hope this makes sense. I get confused myself sometimes as I have changed some of the names. Heigh ho!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos.

Pat said...

andrewm: do you recognise the pub?

OldHorsetailSnake said...

So, Andrew is not MTL? Boy this is tough....

FOUR DINNERS said...

So many men so little time!!!!!

Pat said...

Hoss and 4d: I'm beginning to feel like a floozie!

Peter said...

Hi Pat, thanks for dropping by holtieshouse again, now if some of your regulars are confused over your love life, just imagine the utter confusion of a new reader, Do you need to change your "About Me"?

granny p said...

Confused? Moi? Of course not...

Pat said...

Hi Peter: nice to see you. You have given me pause for thought - thank you. I'll try to sort it.

Pat said...

grannyp: is it just the men? Seriously all I can think of is to give MTL a name.